[PnP] Summoning/Druids

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Oct 10 00:15:09 CEST 2017

      Two topics...

      Summoning  - Min CL is EL/3 Since there are no 0 CLs.
        Well there is ONE CL0.  At EL0/1 you can't sumon
        anything.  EL2 is only time you can relaly summon CL!
        things.  So unless you use Knowledge or books to study
        summoning and not learning it to EL2 is kinda bad. :)
        I wonder if this formula was made wrong.

      Druid - When get to rank 6 get a third.  But this info is
         a bit vague.  1) How does one improve rank ?  I mean
         am I missing something in the rules?  I know one cna
         preach and preach.  But how are the numbers processed.
         2) once get this rank does this third new class suddenly
         give you everything for that group? Like Baru?
         If so how long.  Kinda Vague.