[PnP] Innate Magics

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 12 04:05:58 CET 2017

Can they? Probably. Should they? I would think there is a bit of tunnel vision involved, much like texting while driving or some such. Doing two things at once, and doing both well are very different things.

I'd say to be careful in dense wood about bumping into trees, and to walk alongside cliff sides very slowly and carefully until the innate magic was done being cast.