[PnP] Staff/Wand

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu Dec 28 03:04:30 CET 2017

Yeah its obvious can't use both staff and wand at
exact same time.  But let's say
staff boosts 80 and wand 50. So technically
130.  So my question was is it just the 80 (biggest) pr 130
assuming normal daily limits.

To all others: Eastern Lands how far do you place
these lands away from Western Lands? Is it due east of Lemasa or a bit SE?
Just curoius been reading up on EL lately.

Final warning: My pbem rpg will be starting
1/1.  Can still join what could be the last adventure after 20 years!