[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 140, Issue 16

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 15:26:28 CEST 2017

Believe it or not, there is a rule.  It's in a funny place.

If you look at Book 4, Page 36, at the list of Magic Treasure there is a description of items for summoning.  It also tells you what it takes to bind a creature with a Contact Level to an item.  Cast Summoning at 10 times the mana cost!  Then it costs mana to call the divine creature, and more mana to dismiss it.  I would also probably insist that some form of Permanent Magic be placed on the item...probably for the summoning spell.

Sent from my iPad