[PnP] Topics...

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 07:22:01 CEST 2017

Saga eh? A book of details or a summary? Sounds
like fun.  I doubt i could do that as many games as done/played.
my pbem is 17 years and text alone I estimate
around 10-15+ megs just of my stuff.  so that's 2-3 novels. :)
Google translate could translate if its like a
simple text file.  unsure google can do pdfs?
My small saga of last 7 advenures is probably a
dozen pages printed only but very small/summary.

The goal of the list is to share things.
New rules.
New game play.
Character bios...etc
In '90s with v2 we were super active.

But its just interesting to chat as normal folks.
I know this is a pnp list but I'm sure Wout
wouldn't mind chat about basic rpg stuff or things related to game.
Like when I mentioned NOVA ep on the GEmstone
stuff.  that was great for pnp research for loot.
or their ep on chariots or swords.

Most folks feel they'll post something
stupid.  No.  No one would be flamed here.
Idea sharing is just fun and good.  No idea is bad. :)
Like David's Healing Potions in pnp would be a fun topic to iron out. :)

So how is France on rpgs? Is it dead like in US
hobby stores (ie more active in 1980s-1990s).
Do French play at homes more often than publlc
places like a hobby shop, library?
Just curious.