[PnP] Looking for OCR'ed versions of Book3:Creature Generation and Book 4

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Sep 20 22:20:39 CEST 2016

Thanks Scott, but I am done with Book 3 for now (only Ch. 2 to format,
but the scan quality there is quite good.) Found a partial version of
the creature generation rules in one of the version 2 drafts from
Richard. Ended up handtyping the missing pieces.

Still, all texts and tables especially from Book 4 would be helpful.
Whatever you can send.
Wout