[PnP] Creating magic items

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 15 16:42:31 CEST 2016

Scott, a whip is a weapon. Weapons are specifically covered in the Permanent Magics sections. They are, in fact, one of the three examples.

Come to that, the same example applies to Saddle, I would think. EL +! (I had erroneously stated it as ELx1 before). The same would apply to any success chance, wouldn't it?

Ah. 4 examples. They also list a waterskin at the very end of that section, as a guide to Bags of Holding and the like