[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 131, Issue 7 - scans

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 03:38:03 CEST 2016

The grint/grind is mine for alone.  Rarely do
players in my games do anything but rp. :)
  I came up with a simple 2 charts (1-3 lines 2nd 7 or so lines).
Easy nothing grit there.
But a player has Bal Powers Other.  That there solves the water issue.
1954 quarts of water for one spell :)
Based on google math of sphere.
That's enough for 3 days of water fo rhorses.