[PnP] Future projects?....

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 22:24:16 CET 2016

   Hello folks!

     Recently got a new programming compiler.  I am getting that itch
   again.  It even can do (in theory) linux as well as Windows exes.
   So once my Ship Project is over (hopefully soon - I know but I have
   been making progress on it lately).  Most (90%) of my free time is in
   my pbem.  But I can do some coding every so often.  So I wanted
   to take some votes on what you guys want done.  I'm going through
   my pnp files and see these things/ideas.

   * Abysmal Failure Randomizer - Quickie program for Burton's random
     Abysmal failures.  Easy/Short duration.

   * Chat/Random Lookup  Some could also include random things like
     random numbers for aspects like random gear generation.

     1) Armor repair/modifications lookup/chart
     2) Animal by-products chart lookup
     3) Gods Info lookup - Maybe with search need to  find all death
        related gods fast?
     4) Equipment lookup charts.  Possible features for file save/for
        quick weight calculations?
     5) Culture Project charts.   My Culture project files in the flesh
        for quick reference.
     6) Calendar info lookup
     7) Falling Damage chart
     8) Formulas: Basic formula quick look up - Select a formula like
        HPV  Enter data and get results.
     9) GM Screens - Lookup/Random stuff all GM/book of table charts?
    10) Random hit location chart
    11) Jumping Chart
    12) Random Culture Chart
    13) Random spells Generation
    14) Skill look up / Max determination
    15) Natural Magical Item lookup/Random determination

     Time: Varies Medium/Long pending on amount of data input (typing
     up charts).

   * Construction:  Those fine side rules Burton came up with construction.
     Flesh them out into fast computer procedures.

     Time: Medium to long

   * Combat generator.  Maybe some program to perform combat quickly
     based on OCV, DCV, WSB, AV, hpv and other factors input by
     folks for X number of fighters?

     Time Medium .

   * Encounter Charts: Monster/Human based on my new Monster charts.

     Time: Short to Medium.

   * Shipwright: Based on Burton's Shipwright spreadsheet.  A quick
     and fast generation of ships based on his rules.

     Time Medium

   * Book 1 - PC Character generator.  I did one years ago but its
     old and outdated not including the magic part but it dos a
     complete pc fast already.  But a modern version?  Hopefully
     with full details (magic paths and such).

     Time: Long

   * Book 3: Monsters - A full monster look up program with full
     stats.  Nice ting is 90% of its already typed up so I can
     just use that data. :)

     Time: Medium

   * Book 4: Npc Generation, npc encounters program

     Time: Medium.

   * Book 4: Treasure: Treasure Generation

     Time: Medium.

   * Book 4: Magic generation (or part of above treasure system if
     not a quick stand alone program).

     Time: Medium.

   * Other?  Let me know.

   I already have a wish list myself.  I'll do votes for a few
   months and see what comes of it.  Thanks.