[PnP] Shields and expertise

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 23:31:12 CET 2016

This is how i do it.  Per se.
Issue I tend to forget :)
INstead of cdf though I do the 1d10 for skill use.
So its a combat skill but not used in combat.  Now in theory a shield
person could bash the other with the shield.
In that case (its rare folks don't since its weapons they use) would
get cdf as a combat attack.
But defense as you list here
Since 3 of you ARawn, Kiet/Kell use shields i tend to forget.  So
gotta keep me on par. :)