[PnP] Players Wanted - Possibly for the last time?

Curtis Aikens caikens at cips.ca
Sun Nov 6 18:03:02 CET 2016

Hi Scott!

I've been lurking for years here on the faint hope that I'll be able to
join one of your (or somebody else's) PBM game at some point.

Sadly I've come to the realisation that I can't.  I just don't have the
time.

Having said that, I wanted to take a moment to compliment you on your years
of service that the truly huge amount of work it takes to manage a game -
and an email game is MUCH more work than a face-to-face one.  Kudos to you!

Please don't take the lack of obvious responses to be any kind of negative
statement.  I would be there in a flash if I knew that I wouldn't end up
constantly asking for extensions or being unresponsive.

Along those lines, if I ever get a minute, I'm going to liquidate all by
P&P materials.  I've got a whack of stuff.  If anybody is immediately
interested, just let me know and we'll figure something out.  I have to
inventory it yet, but it includes *at least* 2 full copies of the game, the
Perilous Lands expansion, an adventure expansion (can't remember the name)
and something else that eludes me right now (I'm at the airport and I
haven't done the inventory thing yet).

Keep up the good work.

Regards all,

Curtis