[PnP] Sylphs

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 01:03:03 CEST 2016

To me itis things that diminish the wind.  So they would avoid (to
me) desert areas when possible. So if a dry desert has little air
movement or currents and it starts to spread then these might be
inclined to stop it.  So a mage who deadens an area...no wind..no
life...etc...would be motivation to stop.  They also migh tbe
influenced by those silly humans who fly kites, balloons, fly, use
flying ships or carpets..they would be interesting to investigate.  I
guess is how I see them.
Hopes it helps.