[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 124, Issue 9 re: Bard

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 20:23:07 CET 2016

There is a link on my site.
But v2 I and others helped Richard to improve
v1.  I added like 200 spells myself and helped with monsters and such.
Wout's site..GREAT resource..

http://powersandperils.org/

v2 is all electronic..no paper versoins.
So should find it all there.

Enjoy!

It includes Bards, Druids, Kotothi Shaman and
Witches.  Think..that's it..but I'm rushed for
this email so no time to think.
Gotta work on my own game pbem today.