[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 124, Issue 5

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 01:23:42 CET 2016

Paul I missed your original post. Bards are covered in the v2 rules
for book 2.  Including magic and such.  I've created maybe 4-5
myself.

I've always just used a Troubadour with Sidhe magic training for a
Bard. Of course, I prefer the more limited options for magic and
etc in V1, so i use them to make pretty much everything: Bards,
Witches, Cunning Men, etc.