[PnP] iOS Game Aid App

Paul Minz erc2pm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 17:48:24 CEST 2015

Awesome Floyd

Paul Minz
Erc2pm at yahoo.com

We played a lot of P&P in late 80s early 90s.  We started back last Winter.   Our group is 5 in Milwaukee area.  We would all pay a reasonable amount for an Ap!

 We all use the website.  It has been fantastic as the original books were very poorly put together.   (Who ever heard of a book of tables without have an index to let you know how to find the table?)

Thanks again for all your work

Paul

Sent from my iPad