[PnP] Shields and weapons

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue May 12 05:16:12 CEST 2015

I've used a rough system like that for house rules on this stuff.
Even if you have a 200% chance for a hit there is always a chance for
a miss.  So nothing is a sure thing in my world.  No big suggestions
though.  Butkeep in mindmost folks hate pnp because of its complex
nature - so more math means folks will hate it more.  So keep that in
mind. Course folks here are die harders so no big deal.