[PnP] Shaman & Wizard

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon May 11 23:40:54 CEST 2015

In Scott's game the character Z'leyra, brought in primarily as a healer,
is a Shaman/Sidhe Magician/Balance Wizard. Her background is as a
daughter of a shaman who wed a visiting Ticasi Scholar. Upon the
shaman's death he was allowed to take one of his daughters (both of whom
had trained as shaman) back to Ticasi with him. In Ticasi the daughter
also learned Balance wizardry and made the acquaintance of some sidhe,
(most notably Varange) from whom she learned to be a sidhe magician. Her
official adventuring started after her father died.

Yes, she had to pay the apprenticeship cost of all three paths. With
decent attributes this gave her enough starting experience to start at MEL5.