[PnP] Magic Shields

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 03:06:42 CEST 2015

Shields can affect an enemy to hit via an aura of magic that can affect hem.
So to me its not the shield itself but the magic in them if you will.
But I'd allow it.  I'd have to figure out the formula.
Many things can do for shields..Captain
America..Block Change.  Shield Bash.  Shield Throw...etc..
In D3 teh Crusader has these very type spells. :)  With his shield.

As to  wpns being light...it can backfire.
If a great sword weighs 25 and you maek it 2.5
that means any idiot could use it and against you.