[PnP] iOS Aids

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 22:39:50 CEST 2015

At 04:19 PM 7/1/2015, you wrote:
>Scott,  That’s odd on the bounces.  I’ve
>been getting the mailing list emails just
>fine!  Until recently I was also getting the
>PBEM updates.  Even though I’m not playing it
>was kind of nice keeping up-to-date!  Glad to
>know I was missed! :)         I was thinking
>along the same lines for gaming aids.  I’m
>hoping to get a few people together to
>play.  These will be people who have never heard
>of Powers & Perils.  I don’t want them to feel
>things get bogged down so I think computer-aided
>playing aids would help. Take care,

That is odd.  Yeah here is a  sample of the
thpousands we got over at least 3 years now.
You are welcome ot lurk and readd yourself to the
list.  I have no problem with that.  As long as you cna fix this bounces :)
http://nrgcomputers.com/pbem/
At bottom of link is for my pnpgm list you can readd yourself.  Sorry.

The following recipients did not received the message:

floyd.resler at maccrafters.com

The message could not be delivered after 73
attempts. At the most recent attempt the mail