[PnP] iOS Aids

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 22:05:28 CEST 2015

OMG he lives! Floyd Floyd Floyd
Wout and I have been getting list bounces for
years.  I've tried to contact you to see why but no reply.
I had to remove yo of fmy list.
It seems to have fixed.  But was real annoying :)

Figured just disappeared not wanting ot play the pbem.

As to Aids.  i think apps for basic charts...Magic/Combat runs.
Maybe a simple viewing app for gear...treasure
generation, random encounters and Natural Magic items for lookup would be nice.
Maybe a spell lookup.

Course I don't use apps so would be not used here. :)