[PnP] Potions-especially healing potions

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 02:17:39 CET 2015

Actually, the existing rules work fairly well to make consumables. Just use the Ensorcelled Items rules under Permanent Magics spell, treating uses per day as doses. Clean stream, spring, or river water would be virgin, well water probably not.

That should let you make a potion for any spell you know. Treat them as booby trapped items: drinking triggers them, and specific people can be excluded from the effect...good for effects you don't want affecting yourself. Like a Poison potion.