[PnP] Human Encounters

Paul Minz erc2pm at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 19:16:12 CET 2015

Claiming characters bring legendary conflict with them.

This is Epic fantasy.    That trail doesn't have bad things happen on it everyday every week or every year.   But all those mountain passes have the legendary story of when a giant was on it 20 years ago causing problems.   You are the part of the epic that is there to fight the giant.   If you weren't, it would just be a story that 12 miners disappeared in the mountains!

What would Star Wars be if it was a story of the future where farmers fought to harvest in the dust, and there wasn't an evil empire or the mystical force?       Not much of a story and certainly wouldn't have millions going to see it.

Your characters are part of the legends that make it an Epic.    Enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPad