[PnP] Rpg's other than P&P

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed May 7 13:58:13 CEST 2014

This is a bit out of the context of th elist.
I run about 26 systems.  Play wiht 5x that many.
Don't run the ones you list.  Chartmaster..errr Rolemaster is good
but when it takes 45 min for a combat to go and figu reout sub chart
12 nad then chart 8-A for th er esults and then cross reference...
Well HAS to be an experienced GM or its a bad time.

I do Scifi to Fantasy and beyond.
P&P I like...
That I run..
Stormbring/Elric
Hawkmoon (though more scifi than fantasy but has fantasy elements)
But yeah P&P is the best fantasy one.