[PnP] new gems

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 04:41:43 CET 2014

Richard did a good job with the charts not just
throwing in some things.  He seemd to put thought on it.
I mean let's say 50 NMIS easy use 2#s.  But that
makes it equal to everything else.  So a Diamond
mighthvae 3 numbers whle a dunno rare (don't have
chart in front of me) Item X will have 2 #s.  And
seemes to place them based on the typical random
statistical population.  So a common say Salt is
where a d100 would most often roll but a Item Y
is not say a 91 where d100s ten dot less be that high and more in middle.

But you can do it!
What a weekend at most? :)

Merry Xmas/Happy Holidays/Great Tiamut Feast
day/Holy Enki Ceelbration Day...etc