[PnP] Big map

Burton Choinski bchoinski at verizon.net
Sat Aug 30 16:23:53 CEST 2014

A while back i took the time to scan the map book at high-res, using photoshop to correctly align the pages and scaling up the hexes to be 1/4th on an inch.  Some other photoshop to join it all into a canvas, the end result is a 43x35 inch image at 300ppi.  I took this file to my local office depot and had them print and laminate it.  You see it pinned to the wall prior to a game today.   There are a few glitches in the alignment, mostly on the wastern side, and edge hexes are kind of funky in places since roads or rivers don't always light

This file is about 40MB in size.  If people here would like a copy, to do their own, if Wout has room on the site we can see if I can get it to him.