[PnP] How do you balance encounters?

Alan Kellogg mythusmage at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 21:50:52 CEST 2014

I don't. Should the opposition outclass the group I look to see if they
can...

A. Out spent the badguys
B. Get allies
or C. Make friends.

At the very least I want my players to use their brains, instead of relying
on mechanics and luck to get them through.

--
Opinions are subject to adjustment and alteration. Facts are not.