[PnP] shield hits

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu May 2 05:01:45 CEST 2013

Actually, I have been thinking that in combat, the weapon priority is important, but rarely used.  Usually because of the complexity involved.  I have believed for a while now that a successful strike on an opponent usually would negate or at least partially negate their attack...or at least have a chance thereof.

I have a combat spreadsheet that allows me to put as many opponents as I wish into it, and it random rolls the combats...and calcs the modifiers after I answer situational questions.  I may have to add a line for successful attacks by opponents...hmmm

Dave

Sent from my iPad