[PnP] does anybody have a copy of the book of tables?

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Mar 27 04:27:36 CET 2013

Welcome to the list.  I've even used the game for over 25 years and
still look stuff up so nothing is never perfect sense. :) Its like
which of hte pmagic destroys items on failure..enchant or
ensorcel...etc...I always get the one confused and have to look that up.
Back some 20 years ago before pdfs and fancy stuff like Word I did my
own file based on the GM screens which was 90%+ of the book of
tables.  If you buy the BOT box you get the GM screens which are more
useful than the book.  The tables are more generic for deisgn and characters.

But my GMscreen. txt is combo of the 3 screens.  Believe 1 was
Combat/Magic, One encountes/treasure...hmmm..too lazy to find the
screens but I think the othe rwas characters/Skills/etc.

With that said though even if you had BOT things change with
v2.  Just yesterday I noticed a spell changed that reduced a casting
cost addon of x10 to x5 so Richard halved it. Like all those BMCs a
great deal changed in v2.  So a lot of edits would be needed in the
bot for v2.  My own gmscreen file is v1 but I still use it since most
of that like the combat or magic tables dn't recall major
changes.  ACTUAL combat/magic tables not the related combat/magic
tables like modifiers and such.

But we are here to help if confused by rules.  Might get different
answers but will get something. :)