[PnP] Intelligence

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Fri Mar 15 02:23:08 CET 2013

Yep.  The only thing that can't be tweaked as skills per se.
The central concept of EL or "or 80" is hard to change.  Doesn't mean
it can't like some have converted their own skills to a core 100
value.  But if you do then it affects a great many things.  So this
is the closest to what is ahrd (not impossible) to change.
Everything else is easy to change.