[PnP] Tower Of The Dead in word! Thanks!!!!!

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Mar 13 22:53:18 CET 2013

Welcome..or rather welcome back! :)

Who knows maybe you'll even P&P pbem or something. :) (hint hint)

Not sure how many table versions may be out there.  I know of at
least 2 active ones.  Mine (5th adventre and 13 years) and  I think
Daijs right now.  I've not had time to get into it (for last couple
months been doing in between work for characters - though on the last
character so that may end soon.) There may be a couple more but not
kept track.