[PnP] Magic Aids

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 02:12:49 CET 2013

Basically they're focusing devices. You can't focus through two separate items working in parallel. Pick one.

At a guess, I'd say both of them have some power storage, as well, so you might need to switch off just to get the extra energy. PLus, of course, the staff can be enchanted as a weapon, and the wand is subtler.

Besides, it never hurts to have a spare.

Still, I'd say one or the other at a time. Truthfully, it never came up when we were playing back in the day, but that was probably because we had the same general opinion on the matter and it never occurred to us.