[PnP] Combat skill increase through education?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Apr 25 20:48:40 CEST 2013

I think your math is off. Sword has a cost to learn of NELx5. Thus from
EL0 to EL1 costs 5, to EL2 costs another 10, to EL3 costs another 15 et
cetera. Instructed for 60 days gives 120 xp. 120-5-10-15-20-25-30=15 So
the character could get up to EL6 and have another 15 xp towards EL7.
(St+A)/10 would need to be 6 (or >6 for keeping the extra 15 xp).

         Alex K