[PnP] RE : P&P Files

Tanghe, Thierry thierry.tanghe at logica.com
Sun Feb 12 08:38:25 CET 2012

Dear P&P fans,

If you go to http://meure.be and translate the site in English you will have no problem downloading PDF files for my version of P&P rules. Go to "Règles"(FR) or Rules(EN), choose lastest version (2.1)
There are six books in PDF :
1 - Character generation: complete extended incredibly rich profile (hehe) , 80 general skills, 40 combat skills, 1500 items list,,  weapons and armors tables etc.
2 - Combat : engagement distance, ranged combat, melee, special attack, damage, regen & healing, NPC combat & damage, mass combat, battle, experience etc.
3 - Magic : gods, magician generation, 200 spells, spells, rules, magic item creation, Nature magic, Sith Magic, focus items, casting spells, etc.
4 - Encounter : general rules, complete encounter system, creatures encounter, attitude, creature generation, complete creature database, etc.
5 - Treasures: complete general treasure generation system, natural product, alchemy, special magic items, creature portable treasures,  etc.
6 - Campaign : illness, food, kingdom management, heroes, events generation, inns, travelling, ships, weather, maps, markets, alcohol, hunting, GameMaster notes etc.
Total of 700+ pages in color. Free to use and copy.
Enjoy !

TNT