[PnP] P&P Files

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Wed Feb 8 23:49:31 CET 2012

  Working on moving all my files from old computer to new computer...

  Was working on the p&p directories.  Made a catalog of files which
  will help me in future.  Some interesting tidbits...

  * Looking at the hero magazine files I realize John's site is down.
    I want to reiterate the great work Wout has done on teh main site
    for all the files.  Maybe one day I'll work on a CD version of all
    the files.  Thanks for all the work Wout!

  * Random culture in looking at Burton's files I came across my own
    varation of the rules.  His was more generic mien was specific in
    figuring which city or town you came from.  I think I posted to
    the list this stuff.  But if anyone wants it again let me know.
    I've not checked to see if its on wout's site yet.

  * A character is into making rope so he can make them magical.  I
    came up with some rough rules.  I'm not sure if I posted them.
    But if folks interested in making rules you can use it as a
    basic system.  Its generic in chart like form not in detail on
    the mechanics.

  * Another character opened his own Horse Ranch.  So I had to come
    up with generic rules nn that.  If interested I can dig them
    up.  Again its more GM level notes at this point.

  * Another character did their own tanning for magical purposes.
    I do recall posting this stuff.  But if not on the site I cna
    post it again if somene needs the info.

  * Weather rules I did my own weather rules as well for charts
    and the like.  Mainly used for long term travel.  I posted
    the info but no one commented on it much if I recall.  But
    if need some weather quickie stuff let me know.  It might
    be on Wout's site not sure.

  * I have a file pnp1.htm which seems to be book 1 htm version from
    Panthera?  Did you ever do a v2 form of these files?

  * Two files p&p.wb3 and p&pgener.wb1 seem t obe Quatro pro files.
    QPro is off this computer for now.  So I can't view them.  Who
    did these files?  I guess they are character generators.  Any
    Excel or other formats??

  * I have these two files
    PPREGL~1 PDF     2,939,671  01-17-08  8:15p ppRegles1Personnage.pdf
    PPREGL~2 PDF     2,939,671  01-17-08  8:16p ppRegles1Personnage1.pdf

    Not sure where they came from or who made them.  I can't read them
    via acrobat.  Maybe when I load them into AAv9 I might be able to
    on other computer.  Old computer has older acrobat.  But who made
    these and what are they about so I can catalog them?

  Overall almost a thousand files around 156 megs of material.  Who
  said this game was dead. :)  It is sad to see alot of Richard's
  old files like his rough drafts of v2 and such. :<

Hope everyone had a good holiday season....

Trying to get back to more creative things.  Working on moving fles from old computer to new computer.  Working on the pnp dir now.  It is about 135 megs at this pint.
Cleaning files and organizing it.

I may een get to my ship project agan and finally finish it this year course the world will end this year so just my luck.  But I  came across a good site that could help me in teh hurdle I'm facing.

Burton! Back in 2007 we talked about v2 monsters and lack of terrain.  Did you ever finish this project to flesh out terrain info for encounters?  Here is the email part..from you