[PnP] New? GM starting up a game

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 04:54:55 CET 2012

Hey all,

A GM is starting up a new campaign and is looking for new players.  This GM is planning a post-ring Middle Earth game.  That may mean elves are somewhat scarce...

I have played games with this GM before.  The world he creates is very realistic, including great maps, which also means it is especially dangerous.  He tends not to give out hints as to how to proceed.  Magic tends to be less available...and sometimes he restricts the character types and races.  Still, these are great games.  He might also have specific ways that he wants the characters generated.  I used to run a horse archer that was supposed to have an NPC friend...but it became the archer's horse instead (no jokes, please) at my request.

I think the games rate a 4.5 stars...but then I am sympathetic to the limits he likes to run.  You would also have to be dedicated to posting your actions/intents.  Anyway, if you are interested, contact him  (Daiju Zenji) directly at veryflatduck at hotmail.com or me at dasandersx at comcast.net.

Dave Sanders

Sent from my iPad