[PnP] pnpgm

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 25 22:40:37 CET 2012

Figured that once I tried the old pw.  I did notice a error in pnpgm
list but notyour config.  Was using the ancient even pre-John/Raan
ite for the pbem.  It was just a simple easy fix on the text for the
new URL.  For the info page.  I've updatedmy personal game pbem site
to reflect the new changes to the list as well.

I tested the pbem/pnpgm list and I did see the archive update to that
post.  BUt not checked the pnp list archives yet.

I agree though with Julian on the great work.   It has been greatly
appreciated.