[PnP] pnpgm

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Dec 25 22:22:48 CET 2012

No, I managed to get the old configuration, including pw back, and have
all links reconfigured to the new location. Everything, including all
subscribers, should be as it was. [Unfortunately, a call to everybody
who used to be subscribed but failed to make it to the new list is
senseless here, but I have no reason to suspect anyone fell between the
  cracks.]

Now, if only I could get the archives working. [Yes, the archives are
partially down, in the sense that new emails are not added to the
archives, only sent out to the list. Still figuring out what the problem
is.]

And thanks all, especially Julian today, for the kind words. It has been
my pleasure to keep the list going.

Wout