[PnP] Ability check in P&P

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Apr 27 21:22:46 CEST 2012

I use Rule 5 and 5.1. The check involves rolling percentile dice equal
to or under the (characteristic x multiplier). So if a character had a
23 Con on an Easy problem/save I would need to roll (23 x 3) 69 or less
to succeed. On an Very Difficult check I would need to roll (23/2) RD 11
or less on percentile dice to succeed.

         Alex K