[PnP] Sans Perilous Lands: PnP in the Trollkinian lands

Lev Lafayette lev at mimesisrpg.com
Mon Feb 28 11:38:18 CET 2011

On Sun, 2011-02-27 at 22:01 -0500, Burton Choinski wrote:
> We actually have the reverse situation...we have run many systems,
> usually homebrew, but still situated in the Perilous Lands.

Actually on-topic with this discussion I'm fishing for an article on
Perilous Lands for RPG Review (rpgreview.net).

The next issue is on "worlds" and it would be good to have an article
that gives a critical overview of the gameworld, what makes it special,
what it doesn't do so well, etc.

Anyone interested?

Best wishes,

Lev