[PnP] Sans Perilous Lands: PnP in the Trollkinian lands

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Sat Feb 26 11:24:20 CET 2011

At 06:15 AM 2/26/11, you wrote:
>Sounds like you doing it classic DnD style;where you explore the seting geographicly. I perfer Dark∙Sun style; where instead of exploreing the world of Athas geographicaly you explore the passing of time. Warning: I have a complete and utter lack of tact. Dr. Panthera Tigris Altaica --- On Thu, 2/24/11, Scott Adams

Actually no.  Let's assume you spend 3 months real time on each land exploring.  That's 4 per year.  It would still take 20 years.  No.  We in the 4-5 groups in the lands have been doing it mission/quest style/as needed.  If the mission required to go to X then they went.  This last 3 adventures have been one campaign arc all related which required movement from the Zen'da plains to Vassa to Dark Lands and now finally in Katai.  So its not exploring.

Once this arc is done then new adventure will take the group to Donara.  I like giving folks a view of their homeland and center adventures around them rather than beyond them.  So next will be centered around another character from Donara.  But when you have a teleporter that can teleport 11-12 folks half a continent away in one jump then travel is pretty easy. :)