[PnP] Perilous Lands d20

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 04:22:38 CEST 2011

Our gaming group created a home-brewed game that incorporates what we believe
are the best elements from a number of games (across a number of genres) and
takes significant flavoring from Powers & Perils. While it uses many of the d20
mechanics, it isn't necessarily d20; its largest departure from the system is
that there are no classes - just like Powers & Perils.

To stay within gaming lexicon, we call the game Adventurers & Adversaries.

Cheers!
Tom