[PnP] Online Character Creator

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 17:44:41 CEST 2010

Interesting.

I created a soon-to-be wizard named "Lab Rat". This program is very helpful in making characters the way they are supposed to be made. Unfortunately the brilliance behind Powers & Perils - the details - is also its weakness in that maintenance of a character sheet is very cumbersome.

This tool fixes that!

Thomas