[PnP] A Question For Anyone Who Might Know (Richard Snider)

fbrobertson at charter.net fbrobertson at charter.net
Fri Jan 22 18:09:31 CET 2010

Truly it is a sad day knowing that he has passed away. My sympathies to his family and to his friends. PnP is truly one of the greatest roleplaying systems ever. Anyone ever thought about going the same direction of Arduin Grimoire, via the small company Emperors Choice, so that this great system will not disappear now that this wonderful author has passed away?  I say this out of full respect for Richard Snider...this game is a monument to creativity.  I just wouldn't want it to disappear as time goes by.