[PnP] Energy Level

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Mon Aug 16 06:35:25 CEST 2010

Now that there are spells to regenerate Enl thanks to Shadow, Pries t and other magic is there a Enl Limit in healing like there is in physical healing with magic healing?

Can you just do 1 Energy spell or can you do as many as you want?

Never asked Richard about it but was asked by a player so figured I'd ask the list.

To me I say no limit in the amount of energy healing spells.  Since mana is non physical and it heals and can be given by magic (mana powers) then that implies no limit to me.

There was another question I was going to ask but forgot it.  Was hoping one the players who asked it would have posted here but hasn't.