[PnP] Floyd's site

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Wed Apr 28 20:45:40 CEST 2010

You see my comment on the error? Need to zero out the CPs when you click on the current = max thing since can't spend CPs from Initial increases if using that method.

V2 is all on the site in pdfs.  Wout's site.  There are numerous sub versions like wout's group and such.  book 1, 2.  3 I typed up into a text file and Richard had the original word files I believe.  No v2 4 though that I knwo of but it didn't need much changes.