[PnP] Tower of the Dead Party Makeup

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Sun Oct 4 00:18:04 CEST 2009

>Thanks!
>Floyd

See below.  The Note.  Should be the section you need.  Alex is right on the gear.  One fighter should have a good magic weapon, one fighter or same warrior should have one good armor.  Magic user can have his/her toys.  I'd use v2 since theres tons more spells.  Richard adopted some of the spells from my 200 including Armor and I think Iron Skin is in there.  Those alone could make some difference in the combats.  The priest stuff like Turn Undead, Repel Evil..etc..those would be useful on the dead as well.  I'd suggest MEL10 wizard at LEAST mel8.  CEL8-10 fighters min.  With four you need power.  If six I'd do MEL7-9 CEL6-8.  With more I'd decrease it down further.  If you do a Natural magician give the others some balance so they don't get jealous like with magic toys.  If this is quick and dirty one weekend /convention game you have to skip tons of stuff so power makes right.  If prolonged in a personal campaign then less power.  Do warn the players though that chances are some WILL  die.  That wa its fair and not designed that way just chances are that due to difficulty.  Of course these players should see v2 and the good work Richard put into it.  Then beat them over th head and bring them to the list after dragging their bodies here.....:)

Initial Increases
     Every Character was active before the game began. Therefore, all Characters have initial characteristic, experience and expertise points and initial wealth. A Character's Initial Increase Factor is equal to the result of the formula below:
(Agex2)+Station+2D10

NOTE - If attributes are being used at Maximum Ability reduce
this factor by 25% (RU). No points are assigned for characteristic
points in this case.