[PnP] A Question For Anyone Who Might Know (Richard Snider, perhaps???)

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:57:10 CEST 2009

I hope that is the case. Something like this walks a fine line between
whining about thinking youre being ignored, and just brushing it off and not
making any kind of big deal about it. Its just that my interest level is
relatively 'deep', and it does matter to me. I respect Mr. Snider for his
work and interest, and I, of course, respect his privacy and priorities. My
'friendly rant' is just with the amount of time that has passed; it SEEMS
like I'm being blown off. I hope I'm wrong. I hope Richard is neck-deep in
Powers And Perils Version 2 Complete. I'll eat my words if thats the case.

I have, by the way, been trying to contact some professors on the subject,
and, for various reasons, it has not been easy or fruitful thus far. And
this just compounds my frustration. Thats why I just wish Mr. Snider would
reveal what source-text or reference work he was exposed to. This DAMN word
is that elusive...so elusive its freakin' me out! The best I've found so far
is a book that dates to the late 1800s, but it does not define or explain
the word.

I know no one else really cares about all this. Thats why I wish I could
just get a simple answer to my request. I have Richard Snider's e-mail
address; its plain to see. And I know he has the answer to this simple
question that has gotten blown all out of proportion. The answer is an arm's
length away. But, he's just not answering. Oh well...

But, thanks for the response, Burton (you're one of the cool ones, too).