[PnP] Enhancement

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 08:41:38 CEST 2009

My thoughts are that there should be some general ability to draw out the magics in items, without having to know the specific areas. This mostly would come from the fact that the person understands magic and not necessarily the item or material. Maybe there could be a skill on magic theory that would help to determine how much magic is drawn out of the item to get used and the EL of the Enhancement spell is to cement that or even to give it a boost or something.

On the other side, someone had to learn how to draw out the magics (for know the specific knowledge) at sometime or they would not be sought out for their knowledge now. I know it could be explained that a God sent the info to the person or they had a gift they were born with, blah blah, however there should be some way that a non-gifted person could learn it on their own too. Just like any other skill is can be learned.

Anyway, my 2 CCs,

Tobie