[PnP] Kotothi spells?

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Mon May 11 19:06:05 CEST 2009

> Chaos is close, but just seems a bit "pointless destruction" and a lot less "purposefully harmful". Elder is kinda close, but a bit too "happy nature", not quite enough "corrupted nature". Has anyone ever come up with a 'list' of spells that a kotothi-based wizard/creature might have? Any ideas?

No.  But did you review the Kootothi Shaman spells and abilities? :)
In V2 that's a good start for me.  If he is more priest than shaman that I might make the opposite of priestly stuff.  Spirit Attacks, Spirit destructions, Spirit corruptions, I might go with more Chaos and Balance oriented stuff as well.

That's if your going a Kotothi Priest type.
For pure kototohi I'd look at the creature forms and see what they use like Fascination and such.  Look at the Gods file Richard made and see what the Kototohi court is named for and might get ideas that way as well.