[PnP] And another thing...about perm magic item creation

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat May 9 23:09:18 CEST 2009

At 10:11 AM 5/9/09, you wrote:
>I'm still learning Crypting PnP terminology but I like this idea. Speaking of which.  anyone else think the the heavy use of

Nah.  It was the math for most.  Folks too lazy to think.  Thinking in a rpg how dare youask that? :) With a lot of good systems it can be chart or math intensive and very excellent if only a bit of work was put into it by the player and gm.  I've seen some GMs just run one game caus eit had 3 charts that's it. The characters had 4 stats and that was plenty for them - Whew!   So nah.  pnp is fine with the abbreviations.  When your taxed by budgets for space I'm sure Richard had to cut down on some of the wordage.

Most complained doing 20 whole formulae were beyond their capacity for fun.  So oh well their loss. :)